Has the winter wreaked havoc on your roof this year? Now that spring is finally here, and the weather is warming up, this is the perfect time to get a technician out to inspect your roof. Or, if you’ve identified water damage on your ceiling and need a roof replacement, you will want a roofing Taylor TX Roofing Company you can count on that has the training and experience to do the job right.
In today’s blog, we’ll break down five reasons why you should choose Taylor's Bestex Roofing Solutions for all your Taylor TX roof repair and replacement needs.
Five Reasons to Choose Us
When looking for a reputable contractor, you want someone who will give you the low-down on your roof’s condition, but one who won’t tack on additional issues just to jack up the price. Here are the five reasons you can rely on Taylor's Bestex Roofing Solutions.
- We’re certified as a GAF Master Elite Roofing Contractor. This certificate is only given to the top 3 percent of all roofing contractors nationwide. We’ve proven ourselves worthy of this distinct honor that allows us to provide you with the best service. We also achieved the KSL-A-List Award,—proof of the quality we provide.
- We repair storm-damaged roofs and deal with the insurance company. You get the best of both worlds with Taylor's Bestex Roofing Solutions when you let us handle claims while you pick from a wide selection of shingles to replace your roof. We will check out any hidden damage you may not be aware of and get it fixed quickly.
- We serve ALL of Taylor Texas, from Salt Lake City Valley (Austin TX, Taylor TX, Round Rock TX, Georgetown TX, Elgin TX, Cedar Park TX, Pflugerville TX, and College Station TX), to Leander TX, Liberty Hill TX, Victoria TX, Hutto TX, and Jonah TX.
- You can apply for instant financing. We know people are unsure of their financial situation, especially in these trying times with the Covid-19 virus causing everyone to social distance, that paying for large purchases is challenging. This is why we have a service finance plan with six months, ZERO interest, and NO monthly payments – same as cash. Or, we have a plan for 120 months and only a 9.99% interest rate.
- Our services include residential and commercial roofing, roof tear off (meaning we tear off your existing roof), Taylor TX roof repairs, and storm damage. We offer shake, metal, and slate roofing installation, along with our newest roofing product—Timberline HDZ Roof Shingles, the #1 shingle in North America.
Ready to Repair or Replace Your Roof?
We are available and won’t let Covid-19 stop us from taking care of our customers. Get in touch with us and learn how we protect our roofing contractors and you, so you feel comfortable and safe while we give you the highest-quality roofing service around. Contact us today.